National Plastics and Rubber works with some of the largest mining companies in the world. We have many years of experience in the mining industry and understand the demands of this work environment.
Wheel Chock Products
From the world’s largest mining truck to your family vehicle, National Plastics & Rubber offers a wheel chock for you. Each wheel chock is designed to the highest expectations to meet safety, practicality, durability and affordability requirements.
Design and Manufacturing
Whether you’re looking for polyurethane, rubber or industrial plastics manufacturing, National Plastics & Rubber is ready to meet your needs. Our specialists will work with you to design and produce the perfect product while maintaining a competitive cost.
A Bit More About Us
Our wheel chocks are truly world-class. We offer a range of wheel chocks to fit every application from large mining trucks to everyday cars. Each wheel chock undergoes a rigorous field test and inspection before being released to the market. Our lightweight chocks were the first wheel chocks to meet Workplace Health and Safety Standards. The mining industry relies on their power, reliability and durability.
For more information about our complete range of products, please contact us.
- 37 Jijaws Street,
Sumner Park QLD 4074
PO Box 3412,
Darra QLD 4076
- P| 07 3279 3066
- F| 07 3279 2744
- 23 Aug 2016New Outrigger Pads – StackableOutrigger Pads – Stackable With a change in design the old Outrigger has gone from being good...
- 13 Jul 2016National Plastics & Rubber Aviation Wheel Chocks – NEWSNational Plastics & Rubber’s Aviation wheel chock is suitable for use on a wide range of a...
- 14 Jun 2016New USA Distributors AppointedNational Plastics and Rubber are pleased to announce the appointment of our new USA Distributors – A...
- 18 Mar 2015Timba™ BlocksNational Plastics & Rubber in conjunction with our customers have developed the Timba™ Block. ...
- 08 Dec 2014FRASRecent changes to FRAS material regulations have banned the use of some chemicals for use in the man...