National Plastics & Rubber is not just about manufacturing products for industry, it’s about building partnerships; with our team, our suppliers and most importantly, our clients.
We do this by consistently going out of our way to provide the high levels of service and quality products our customers have come to expect, and that’s why they choose to work with, and depend on us, again and again.
We’d like to tell you a little bit more about ourselves and what we do, how we do it and why we do it our way, every single day to maintain these relationships.
WHO WE ARE
National Plastics & Rubber has been manufacturing and supplying quality polyurethane, industrial plastic and rubber products to the Australian and international mining industry since 1997.
Our reputation for quality has seen us build successful business relationships with organisations all over the world, from Australia to South Africa and South America. We’re now entering an exciting new stage of growth with developments in Canada, the United States and South East Asia.
HOW WE DO THINGS
With many decades of combined experience in designing and manufacturing industry specialised products, we know how important it is to do things right way. That’s why we’ve created our five ‘Right Way’ promises as our commitment to operational excellence:
- We will always use experienced team members, every step of the way.
- We will research rigorously and apply detail to tried and trusted methods.
- We will thoroughly examine and review our work to anticipate apparent and unforeseen problems.
- We will ensure our team members, including outsourced resource partners, are suitably trained and have a clear understanding of their role and what is expected of them.
- We will choose to go the extra mile for our clients, listening to them and effectively managing their expectations and deadlines every single time they deal with us.
This is why some of the world’s largest and most successful mining companies have discovered that the right way to obtain quality products for their operation is to source them from National Plastics & Rubber.
WHAT WE DO
We help our clients do business in the most efficient way for the most effective cost. Our areas of specialisation include wear and noise reduction solutions on key dragline, mining and construction machinery components.
We have the experience and expertise to design and manufacture products to protect or replace parts that can have an expensive impact on the bottom line. Each part is manufactured with premium grade materials, reducing the opportunity for failure and extending the operational life of the product
- 28 Nov 2016Stacko™ Blocks
- 23 Aug 2016New Outrigger Pads – Stackable
- 13 Jul 2016National Plastics & Rubber Aviation Wheel Chocks – NEWS
- Featured Products
- Manufacturing Services
- Mining Products
- Stacko™ Blocks
- Wheel Chock Products