National Plastics & Rubber’s (NPR) commitment to our customers is to be the Best Industry Provider of polyurethane products to the global marketplace. Therefore, quality and reliability of our products is the concern and responsibility of every person in our organisation.
NPR’s executive management stands behind our products and continuously strives to improve our processes and capabilities. By investing in equipment, implementing improvement programs, and following lean manufacturing principles we fulfil our zero defect philosophy.
To achieve this, NPR develops, implements, enforces and provides resources to establish and maintain an effective Quality Management System that will include:
- Compliance with relevant legislative requirements and standards;
- Timely delivery of products that are of a consistent quality and satisfy our customer/contract requirements;
- Appropriate instruction, training, supervision and information to ensure all staff have the necessary skills and motivation to perform their duties efficiently and in line with the company’s policy objectives; and
- Assessment, measurement and improvement of the key processes in the business with regular management reviews to ensure a proactive approach is maintained.
Consequently, we take the stance of ‘do it right the first time’. This approach is the key to quality, cost reduction, productivity and customer satisfaction.
We actively support and promote an internal culture that respects and rewards the skills, loyalty and dedication of our employees. It is our employees whom have assisted in the development of new products and systems that have allowed NPR to be a step ahead of the industry.
- 28 Nov 2016Stacko™ Blocks
- 23 Aug 2016New Outrigger Pads – Stackable
- 13 Jul 2016National Plastics & Rubber Aviation Wheel Chocks – NEWS
- Featured Products
- Manufacturing Services
- Mining Products
- Stacko™ Blocks
- Wheel Chock Products