We’re not just about manufacturing products for industry…
National Plastics & Rubber is about building partnerships; with our team, our suppliers and most importantly, our clients.
We do this by consistently going out of our way to provide the high levels of service and quality products our customers have come to expect, and that’s why they choose to work with, and depend on us, again and again.
National Plastics & Rubber has been manufacturing and supplying quality polyurethane, industrial plastic and rubber products to the Australian and international mining industry since 1997.
Our commitment to operational excellence
- We will always use experienced team members, every step of the way
- Research rigorously and apply detail to tried and trusted methods
- Thoroughly examine and review our work to anticipate apparent and unforeseen problems
- Ensure our team members, including outsourced resource partners, are suitably trained and have a clear understanding of their role and what is expected of them.
- We will go the extra mile for our clients, listening to them and effectively managing their expectations and deadlines every single time they deal with us.
We help our clients do business in the most efficient way for the most effective cost.
Our areas of specialisation include wear and noise reduction solutions on key dragline, mining and construction machinery components.
We have the experience and expertise to design and manufacture products to protect or replace parts that can have an expensive impact on the bottom line. Each part is manufactured with premium grade materials, reducing the opportunity for failure and extending the operational life of the product
National Plastics & Rubber’s (NPR) commitment to our customers is to be the Best Industry Provider of polyurethane products to the global marketplace. Therefore, quality and reliability of our products is the concern and responsibility of every person in our organisation.